MASTER PLAN PACKAGE
When looking at the long term potential for a home, many clients want to consider all of the possible improvements before starting construction on the first phase. This way they can have an overall plan for future phases. This allows the homeowner to have more understanding of the entire scope which helps with planning and avoids much of the inefficiency of overlapping construction phases. The Master Plan package provides a thorough study for your entire home and sets you up to proceed with design development and permitting of whatever scope makes sense at first. For a fixed fee, you will get all of this:
*varies with scope
Here’s the Deal:
- Full documentation of your existing home in both 2D and 3D.
- A record set of existing plans in PDF including site plan, floor plans, elevations and sections.
- Interview with EGA about all possible phases of development.
- Schematic designs of all aspects of the desired phases.
- Typically, two client meetings to discuss and develop these ideas.
- Interactive 3D modeling for viewing during the meetings and at the end of the package.
- A preliminary permit set layout ready to move into the Design Development phase.
- Fixed price is $12,000 for a typical two story home and $14,000 for three story homes or those with added complexity.